After reading the terms and conditions and other event information, don't forget to register for the event with the link below!Streamer Registration
We are trying to make this as simple and easy as possible so that you and your fans can have a great experience. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us and we will help you as much as we can.
To ensure the event goes smoothly, please ensure that you meet the minimum technical requirements as described here:
This agreement is between Superheroes Unlimited (SHU) and the person, company or entity submitting this form (further referred to as “You”), for SHU to perform the following service’s listed below in return for the terms and compensation listed below. By submitting the above information you agree that you are authorized to be doing so on behalf the party you are submitting the information for and agree to all the following terms.
1) All parties agree all video taken is considered ‘free-use’ (i.e., either SHU or yourself may use any of the video taken for any purposes whatsoever, personal use, and business use, professional use, including, but not limited to sale purposes, with no dues or royalties held to the non-using party.).
2) The following will be the process by which payment will be taken and sales provided to you.
2.1) SHU will charge a variable fee prior to the event. This will secure your time slot along with us creating the shopping cart, the various overlays content for you and managing the stream.
2.2) SHU will take a 10% fee on gross sales, including the shipping costs. SHU will be handling all shopping cart and processing fees, as those are included in the 10% fee.
2.3) You will be responsible for all taxes and any state fees etc.
2.4) Sales will open the day of the event and end the evening of the following day. Once the shop is shut down we will provide you all the sales monies due within 1 week of the events end along will all customer data (shipping/name/phone #/product purchased etc).
2.5) It is your responsibility to provide accurate information about your product, quality photos of your products, and to fulfill all orders placed through the con's website. You will receive sales records within 7 days after the event.
2.6) Should a vendor need to issue a refund for any reason the 10% fee taken by SHU shall not be refunded.
3) You agree SHU will not be liable for any direct, special, punitive, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages. Such damages include, but are not limited to, loss of anticipated revenue or profits, work stoppage.
4) SHU is not responsible for stream quality. Stream issues that are dependent on you such as video, audio, general lag etc are not the responsibility of SHU.
5) Should You be unable to stream for any reason no refunds will be offered. SHU will allow you one reschedule to a future event.
6) Should the stream fail due to issues on SHU’s side refunds will be offered. I.E. should ALL steams go down or overall bad quality across ALL streams.
7) This Agreement, all information related directly or indirectly to SHU, its operations, and communications of any type shall be considered confidential except as SHU expresses otherwise, or as otherwise provided in this Agreement.
8) If any clause of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, such clause will be rewritten to come as close to the original intent of the clause as possible; however, all other clauses will remain binding and in full effect.
9) This is the complete and only agreement between SHU and you, unless otherwise stated at SHU’s sole discretion; any modifications to the contract must be in writing, signed by both parties, and attached to this Agreement. Any such modifications made from this document, whether or not signed by SHU, shall not apply if not attached to this document.